AMP is a widget that allows potential owners to know what the estimated rental income could be for their property. We developed a 2 step process to maximize your marketing efforts.
AMP STEP 1
1. A potential client is asked to enter their rental address.
2. Once captured, the user is then directed to step 2, where additional information is gathered to create the Rental Analysis report.
Below is an example of a Property Management Services Page which includes a TRACKING PHONE NUMBER  and the AMP FORM .
The call tracking number is unique to your services page and will only be used on this page - do not be alarmed as it will be redirecting to your office number or phone number of your choice. This is used to specifically track prospective owner clients calling from your services page - you can download and listen to the calls anytime.
After the prospective client fills out the address in step one, they will be directed to step two for the automated rental analysis.
AMP STEP 2
In step two, our AMP captures even more detailed client information, including their name, email, and phone number, and information specific to their rental property, and then automatically generates and emails a company-branded rental analysis to them (and your company)! This report tells them how much rent they can get for their investment.
This allows visitors to:
1. Research whether they are getting the highest rents possible
2. See how their properties are priced compared to nearby rentals
3. Determine how their rental market is performing overall
All while giving you the ability to capture and convert leads